Spotless Cleaning Services
Commercial Cleaning Case Studies
Thatches Holiday Village
(Client for 13 Years)
On contract inception there was no specification and limited financial
controls. We introduced flow cleaning,
ensuring each lodge was methodically
and efficiently cleaned, reducing time
taken by 17.5%. Efficiencies established
have recently been used to offset
substantial laundry overhead costs (utility
prices increased 27% in 2020). In real
terms we have reduced service cost by
protecting our client from laundry
associated cost increases, with only a
modest £5/unit increase levied in 2020
(assisting with wage inflation).
One of six council sites managed
by Devon Cleaning South Hams
- We provided daily office cleaning (DOC) services to five council sites in Totnes, Okehampton and Tavistock. We clean a mixture of public and private spaces. In addition, we provide incident cleaning and periodic work.
- This is a multi multi-faceted mixed use building with different demographic visitors and tenants. Therefore, we needed to provide a flexible service to meet different requirements.
- Every quarter we provide a comprehensive audit report outlining the service provided, including the provision of Management Information with trend analysis to inform the next quarter’s focus of attention.
- Every month we conduct a site visit to ensure standards meet expectations, and that no additional training / remedial activity is required.
- We formed part of the Community service team, becoming the ‘eyes and ears’ of the client, looking out for the well well-being of visitors. We provided Incident Reports regarding items of client interest (e.g., buildings left open and public misuse). We provided staff additional training on this and empowered them within their role to help our client.
Totnes Civic Hall
We provide a daily office cleaning (DOC) service to two principal Council properties, Civic Hall and Guildhall. Our service delivery has been focused on meeting Council expectations and quality is assured through the measurement of the following key areas: contract management, quality, compliance, environmental, H&S and customer experience.
The DOC service is input input-based covering a mixture of tasks, particular to the Furniture Fittings and Equipment (FF&E) and user needs. This includes general cleaning of various office, washroom and communal areas, with more specific detailed specifications and checks to areas such as the Council Chamber. We comply with all Council contract and safety requirement and provide a dedicated help number and management contact details for the Council. This is particularly useful where urgent requirement necessitates immediate action (for example a short short-notice VIP visit). All staff are DBS checked and have been carefully selected for appropriateness for these prestigious high high-profile buildings. Our client can therefore be confident our staff are suitably screened and have the right personal qualities to form part of the Council support team.